To order directly from our website, to to www.VesselScentsOfStyle.com. At the top, in the middle of the page, you will see a button for "Vessel Store." This will take you to our Online Store. You can also click on the "Shop Vessel" button on this page!
Once you are at the Vessel Online Store, you can either sign in as a Stylist or as a Customer.
Signing in as a Stylist will bring up Stylist pricing, and signing in as a Customer will bring up Retail pricing.
To sign up as a Stylist, you will, of course, need to be a Vessel Stylist. If you haven't already signed up, you can go to the "Sales Aids" tab on the home page to download a Pre-Launch Stylist Agreement. No purchase is required during our Pre-Launch phase (although our Pre-Launch Stylist Kit is an amazing value at $199 plus shipping!). Email or fax the Agreement to us, and you will then be given an account number and user name in order to sign in as a Stylist on the Vessel Store.
What if you are a Stylist, and someone expressed interest in purchasing Vessel items, although they can't make it to a party? All they have to do is create a Customer account and they will be able to purchase items. There will also be a prompt in the check-out process for them to enter your Stylist ID number - so make sure that they have it so that you receive the credit for the sale. This will come up in Step 1 of the check-out process, as shown below.
If you are a Stylist at a party and you have Customer orders, you can complete the orders one of several ways:
- If you are selling your own inventory, just place a total replacement order through the Stylist Portal on the Online Store. You can have the order shipped to either yourself or to the Hostess. You will keep the difference between the Stylist price and the Retail price as your Retail Commission. We suggest adding a $2 per customer handling charge to cover shipping.
- If Vessel will be mailing each Customer's order to them individually, you can enter each Customer's order through the Customer Portal. This will involve setting up an account for each Customer. This is also a way that you can take Customer credit cards at the party. Vessel will calculate Retail Commissions each Monday, for all orders received by Sunday night. Again ... make sure that your Stylist ID number is used for all Customer orders!
- You can scan and email, or fax us all the Customer Order Forms for the party. For those orders where you received cash or a check, you would forward the total payment to Vessel out of your own account, and deposit these Customer payments to your own account. Vessel will process the credit card orders. Orders can be mailed to each Customer, or to one location as described above.
- You can have the ability to accept credit cards pretty easily these days. All you have to do is open an account with an entity such as Square or PayPal. Both of these offer free smart phone credit card swipers, and there are many other providers out there who do as well.
- You can always call your orders in at 888-966-VSSL (8775).
- At this point, you will need to call or email us relative to Hostess Specials, Hostess Gifts and any other Specials that we might be running. We hope to get this programming updated as soon as possible.
We are working on making your experience with Vessel the best possible. But please don't ever hesitate to let us know how we can make it better by calling us at 888-966-8775, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.