by: Dioni Morales, Director of Stylists Services
Today I will share some important things that I heard from a man who used to be a policeman before someone presented him an opportunity to join this industry. After learning from many people and from his own mistakes, he's currently extremely successful.
His presentation was about focus and perseverance, doing what you have to do to make it and keep going. Here are some of the most interesting points about his presentation:
1. This is NetWORK Marketing not NetTALK Marketing, you have to WORK it! Don't just talk, Do it!
2. Many years ago, after finding only a little bit of gold, a mining company decided to stop mining the gold and to sell the equipment to another company. The new company hired a geologist who used his skills to help the miners find a great deal of gold just three feet away from where the old company had stopped mining. The new company went on to make millions of dollars. Many times we give up right when we are about to find our Gold.
3. Instead of just writing goals, he suggested writing everything we are dissatisfied with, as well as everything we want out of life. Doing it this is much more effective, because 80% of our success in this industry is based on our mind-set.
4. "The elevator to success is out of order, you have to use the stairs, one step at a time." If we are constantly moving and working toward our goals and dreams, imagine where we will be a year from now.
5. "There's a lot of room on the top, but the bottom sure is crowded." Sometimes we get comfortable where everyone else is. We don't do what needs to be done. Like most other people, we don't make the extra effort to get to the top.
It's always great to hear from other leaders. It's always great to read relevant and helpful information. However, don't forget that you need to put everything to action! You have to work. You have to persevere. One step at a time, you will not only find GOLD (like some Stylists already have), but with Vessel you will find DIAMOND!