Some of you have heard of the Power Hour, and are starting to use it. This simple tool can kick start your business into high gear, and keep the momentum going.
To get the maximum benefit of the Power Hour system, you must allocate at least one hour a day to your business.
To make it more manageable, you can divide it into 15-minute increments.
Be consistent with this simple plan, Monday through Friday, and it will Change. Your. Business. WATCH IT HAPPEN!
Simple but CONSISTENT is the key! Make it a habit. A commitment of 60 minutes a day, five days a week will change your life!
Here is the basic composition of Power Hours:
- 15 Minutes: Customer Care Calls -
Your objective is to build a relationship with your customer for repeat business. Reasons to call: Thank them for their order, let them know about a special going on.
- 15 Minutes: Call Your Team OR Potential Recruits -
Your objective is to follow-up with any existing potential leads and develop future leads Who to call: Anyone you have given information to. Anyone you have met while out and listed in your notebook Anyone you missed giving information to.
- 15 Minutes: Call Your Hostesses –
Your objective is to build a bond with your Hostess. Use this time to Hostess Coach, answer questions, plant seeds about the opportunity and keep her excited about her party.
- 15 Minutes: Call for Potential Bookings -
Your objective is to call people to book parties on your calendar. Include those you met outside a party, referrals, and anyone else who would like FREE Vessel products!
Just a few of the benefits of committing to the Power Hour:
· Power hours will help you achieve results faster than you ever thought possible.
· Power hours will help you work less. In this case, less is more; you’ll work less, but achieve more.
· Power hours will help re-energize you. Have you ever had that feeling after reaching a goal; the kind where you feel more focused, more alive, more motivated? That’s what power hours can do for you.