Many years ago I heard a saying, "Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity." This concept instantly made sense to me. Many have the perception that successful people are just lucky. It's not luck! Luck is winning the lottery (and even then you have to go out and buy a ticket). Success is a whole lot more, especially in this business. If you are successful, you are not lucky ... you are the one who makes it happen.
So how can we make it happen for our Vessel business? Here are some suggestions:
- Take the time to read all the useful information on the website, the FAQ's, the Unique Points (of our Compensation Plan), the Blog Posts, etc.
- Take the time to get acquainted with the layout of the Vessel website so that you can not only send those interested to it, but also help them navigate it.
- Always carry with you your Vessel Catalog, the new Road Map brochure, the Compensation Plan brochure, the ScentSpheres samples, etc.
- If you haven't yet had the opportunity to do so, schedule a Compensation Plan training with me (call me or email me to schedule the training at your convenience). This will help you feel comfortable talking about it and answering questions.
- Use your jewelry often. People WILL notice! We have all experienced it. Understand that YOU are a walking billboard.
- Show the excitement that you have about your business and what you are doing. People have a tendency to ask "How are you doing?" So include Vessel in your answer! If you show passion and enthusiasm, they will want to know more.
- Always be on the lookout for potential Customers and Stylists. When you talk to your family, friends or even strangers, you can find out enough about their lives to know if Vessel might be what they have been searching for to achieve their dreams.