Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why wait?

by: Dioni Marie Morales, National Sales Manager

On the Monday following Thanksgiving I wasn't feeling very good about myself.  I was feeling quite "body-conscious." After a weekend commonly known for eating, I stepped on my scale and I felt awful. I started thinking that it was only the beginning of a season of celebration in which almost everything revolves around food.  If I wasn't feeling too good about it at the beginning, it would likely only get worse if I didn't do something about the situation. So the following day I joined a popular weight loss program, with the goal of losing 15 pounds.  My mom thought I was crazy.  She wanted to know why I wouldn't wait until after the holidays to embark upon a weight loss quest.  My answer was very simple: "Why wait?"  And now I am happy because I have lost about seven pounds in two weeks, and I feel so much better.  I know that if I would have waited, I would not only have the 15 pounds to lose in January -  but likely another five or ten pounds as well.

This really got me thinking.  Why wait until January to start setting our goals for the coming year?

2014 should be your year to shine, your year to really take your Vessel business to new heights.  You can absolutely become a Ruby Director and be part of the Founder's Club, for example, and help others do the same.

Just think about it - this is the time of year when you get to see, message or talk to many friends and family members you don't get to connect with on a regular basis throughout the year.  So take advantage!  Let them know what you are up to.  Wear and show your jewelry.  Tell them about the Vessel business and how easy it is to make extra money or get free jewelry by hosting a party.  Make sure they know you would love to answer any questions they have.  Share the excitement and possibilities so that they will think of Vessel when they start thinking about their own goals for the year, about what they want to achieve. 

Right now is exactly the right time to do this.  It is a time when everyone will be reminiscing about  2013, and dreaming of what 2014 could bring.  If you truly show enthusiasm for your business, for how you are becoming financially independent, for how you are building your future, you are in fact demonstrating that they could do the same.  Invite them to come along for the ride!  You and Vessel might be exactly what they have been waiting for.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment