Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Remembering WHY Vessel Started

Here's a blog post from our early days, about the WHY of Vessel's beginnings, for those who may not know the story of why Vessel was started ...

I have always enjoyed perusing the perfume counters in department stores. Pretty packaging catches my eye, celebrity endorsements are enticing, and fragrance names sound so delightful. But alas, when it comes time for the salesperson to spray my wrist I quickly back off and head for the shoes, or the purses, or the clothes, or anywhere else in the store!

The smell of fragrance on my skin bothers me so much, that on the rare occasion I have bought perfume and actually used it, I'm typically washing it off within minutes of applying it. In fact, the driving force behind my infrequent perfume purchases has usually been how cute I thought the bottle would look on my bathroom counter! I soon realize that a $75 (or higher) bathroom decoration is not worth the money spent.

I don't necessarily have allergies to perfume, although sometimes my nose does get stuffed up if I happen to be in close contact to someone who smells like they just bathed in their favorite fragrance. For me, it is more like a sensitivity to the fragrance on my skin. To be succinct, I just can't stand scent on my skin!

Vessel jewelry is the perfect way for me, and anyone else with allergies or sensitivities, to enjoy fragrance without having to directly apply perfume to the skin. It's such a great solution that now I wear perfume everyday - in my scented jewelry of course - and I can even change fragrance anytime I want to throughout the day or evening.

So to my fellow allergy or sensitivity sufferers out there: you too can now enjoy fragrance without worry. 

Vessel is the answer!

Love,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment