But Spring ... well in the words of Mark Twain: "It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" Spring is a time of rebirth, rejuvenation and renewal.
Let Spring be a time of renewal for your Vessel business! Clear out the cobwebs and have a strong Spring season by taking advantage of Vessel's tools and support:
- SPRING SPECIALS - We have created a number of specials for the Spring season, including Customer specials, Recruiting and Hosting incentives, and ways to go to the Vessel Convention for FREE ... all designed help you take your Vessel business to the next level.
- FOUNDERS CLUB - The "official" close of the Vessel Founders Club was on December 31, 2014, and judging by the recruiting that happened that month, it surely was an effective recruiting tool! But don't forget ... it is STILL possible for new Stylists (AND current Stylists!) to become members of the Founders Club. So don't forget to keep using this tool! EVERYONE, including current Stylists, can become a Founders Club member simply by achieving the rank of Ruby Director by June 30, 2016.
- POWER OF THE PARTY - If I could recommend only one tool that will take your business to the next level, it would have to be the Power of the Party system. All the tools you need to implement this system can be found on the Stylist tab on the Vessel website, including a party video and party scripts. This system will give you the methodology of generating both future parties AND new recruits from any party. If you are one who has gone through your personal contacts and are wondering, "Okay, now what?" - this system is for you. Use the Spring Specials to get some parties going, implement the Power of the Party system, and watch your calendar fill up! And don't worry if it doesn't feel natural or easy at first. Put your own personality into it, but make sure you hit the basics. Most of all, just KEEP doing it until it DOES feel natural. It will.
- UPCOMING SELLING OPPORTUNITIES - Ok, this isn't something brought to you by Vessel. But did you notice that Mother's Day and Graduation Days are coming up? Both are perfect opportunities to show off the uniqueness of Vessel as a gift. Not to mention all the other special occasions in your Customers' lives.
- TRAINING AND COACHING - If you feel like you don't know how to get your business moving, we can help! Take advantage of our regular training calls (every Wednesday at 5 pm Pacific, 6 pm Mountain, 7 pm Central and 8 pm Eastern) to get tips and help. You can also receive one-on-one coaching sessions from our National Sales Director, Tracy Ralph. Email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask how you can get on her schedule.
- DON'T FORGET RECRUITING - Spring is also a great time to focus on sponsoring. People are looking for something new, or they're making plans for a summer vacation and want some way to fund it, or they just want some extra money for summer fun. The best tool you have is your ability and willingness to build relationships. When you focus on building relationships and helping potential recruits reach their goals, your business will flourish. You've probably heard the saying that in order to achieve your dreams, you have to help other people achieve theirs. Recent statistics show that 70% of customers try a new product due to some element of human interaction. So building authentic relationships is critical to your success in direct sales. Remember, it's not the business opportunity or even Vessel's wonderfully unique products that matters most. It's how you treat people that determines whether they join your team or buy from you.
Spring is all about beginnings. Whether you've just joined Vessel, or you need a "new" beginning, this is the season! "Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater." (Mary Manin Morrissey)
To Your Success!